This is a strange strange world(did i repeat dis b4,,m sorry but it is a point worth highlighting)..every now and den i learn sumthin new dat re-inforces my take on things..on practicality...and den the other moment i fall back to my original premise..dis is like a re re inforcement..nd i fall back to whr i began..Y is life a vicious circle and y do I feel often that I am just there from where I began..there has been no add ons in me..there has been no subtractions out of me..it is plain and simple dot zero.
We read so much into subjects like Maths,Physics,Chemisty and even accountancy whr we are taught not to budge from the rules prescribed in the subject area and the better we get dis nto our heads the bettr marks and results..We are made to believe the mantra”more geeky u are the merrier it is”..y aren’t we taught the simple fact that this world dosent run on formulae and standard rules?that thr r no paradigms and ol is so bloody random..why aren’t we taught how to lead a life devoid of confusions and irregularities instead of focussing so much on careers and academic shit??Isnt it important to lead a life of quality widout thinkin abt packages??Is money the only factor involved to measure our success in our lives??Y arnt d so-called “poor chaps”(slam me for dis but they aren’t poor)not given the assurance that mugging things will nt make them bettr human beings so its completely ok to let go things ??
I am unable to c wht is the use of dis..when I c myself entangled in the veracity of life in dis way,my education seems so futile to me..it seems i would hv been better off without this ..Atleast i could hv been able to spend more tym with myself to hv a mre elaborate and near to perfect introspection-and thus a better man..
Ppl reading this must be thinkin either dis guy has wtched a 3 idiots kinda movie and preachin so mch..but trust me the point I am makin here is not abt our education system not being able to distil the best talent because of poor academics..my entire point is on the person u make out of a child..like for example:I ll be taught how to solve a real life problem at office but I wl never be taught how to work ur way in an office...how to deal with the cut throat competition at office..how to deal with a situation when ur boss dosent giv u promotion inspite u wrkin so hard??
These issues may feel so subjective dat one may feel dis cannot be taught..But wht i want to say is not through books-not through curriculum..but through personal experiences of teachers...Rest is on the students and their capacity to soak up..
I don’t knw if this is the fine way to end because I can go on writing on dis but m feelin really sleepy.So I cant stretch myself more.But this is what I think in short and so I l sign off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment